Dear Business Partner,
“Kuzu Zangpo la”, it is our great pleasure to invite you for the FAM Trip. This trip is one of the highly acclaimed meetings in the field of tourism in Bhutan. We are truly glad to host such an impressive event in the beautiful city of Thimphu, Bhutan, “Land of Happiness”.
It’s our great pleasure to inform you that every year we are organizing FAM Trip for our tour operator partners to visit and see our beautiful Himalayan kingdom, Bhutan. It is in our great significance to personally meet the agents/business partners and present the services we are offering in Bhutan and show you some of the most popular destinations, culture and history places in Bhutan.
Taking part in our FAM Trip will help develop inbound and outbound tourism between us.
We are planning to host FAM Trip every year, This FAM trip is annual event and it’s held alternatively in Nepal and Bhutan like 2018 Bhutan, 2019 Nepal, and you can see the schedule below.
Schedule City Program Meal Hotel
20th Feb Conference Arrival at Thimphu
• Welcome at airport & transfer to your hotel.
• Short refreshment.
• Lunch or dinner.
• Briefing about Thimphu, culture & customs.
• Evening walk along the town. BLD Bhutan Hotel
21st Feb Conference • Breakfast in your hotel.
• Conference briefing on Bhutan’s tourism promotion (08:00-12:00).
• Lunch break (12:00 – 13:00PM).
• Conference on exchange tourism (13:00 PM -18:00 PM).
• Dinner. BLD RIM Hall
22nd Feb Conference
BLD Bhutan Hotel
23rd Feb Punakha.
Sightseeing • Morning drive to Semtokha (15mins).
• Dochula pass (glimpses of mountains range).
• Short hike to Chimi Lhakhang.(20mins)
• 20 mins drive to Punakha Fortress (between Pho Chhu and Mo Chhu)
• Rafting from Khamsum Yulley base BLD Meri Phuntshom
24th Feb Thimphu
Sightseeing • Breakfast
• Drive to Thimphu city
• National Library.
• Fork Heritage Museum.
• Changangkha Lhakhang
• Buddha point.
• Free time for shopping, resting, etc. BLD Bhutan Hotel
25th Feb Paro Sightseeing • Drive to paro
• Taktsang (Tiger Nest 4hours walk)
• Krich Lhakhang ( one of the oldest temple.10mins drive from Paro Town)
• Paro dzong and walk toward wooden bridge.
• Check in to Hotel BLD Namsellcholing hotel
26th Feb Check out
Fly out from Paro interntional airport. B
The Trip Includes Excludes
• Accommodation in a double room.
• All meals.
• Tour guide. • Bhutan Tourist Visa.
• Air Tickets
• Travel insurance.
• Other fees that are not
Visa fee $40
mentioned in the above itinerary.
• Personal equipment i.e camera, phone etc.
Dear business partner,
We kindly ask you to inform us if you can join our FAM Trip AS soon as possible so that we can include you on our list in time. The spaces are limited.
Note: Email us your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory to join the FAM Trip
• Must be outbound travel with a legal company.
• Must be company product manager, director or owner.
• Ready for business partnership contract sign.
• Inbound travel company also may join, however, charges will apply, please contact email@example.com
• One participant will be allowed FOC, in case you want to come with additional people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Personal/home base travel agent, please contact email@example.com
• Weather conditions: February will be sunny and the skies will be clear. The temperature will be low and cold. Bring warm and thick clothes.
• Arriving airport: Paro International Airport.
Term and Condition
FAM form filled by each individuals of the guest forwarding letter with company’s letter head
2 passport size photograph
Air tickets (copy)
CV of the applicant
Company license copy/website
An under taking which will mention that you will partnership Bhutan tour with National Adventure Tours and Travel. On reaching Bhutan, you will have an appointment with concern authority from Tourism council of Bhutan to discuss and learn more about Bhutan Tourism and also you can share your suggestion and ideas on Tourism.